So far one of Oregon’s coldest years on record, 2017 is a great year to consider what energy efficiency and renewable energy can do for your home, business, factory or farm. We’re kicking off the year with a new and improved website and new service for Oregon customers of Avista in Roseburg, Medford, Klamath Falls, La Grande and surrounding areas.
Here are just a few of the many resources and cash incentives available to eligible customers of Portland General Electric, Pacific Power, NW Natural, Cascade Natural Gas and Avista:
- Homeowners who install a qualifying gas fireplace by March 31, 2017, can get an extra $100 cash back on top of regular incentives. These high-efficiency gas fireplaces offer energy efficiency and coziness on cold winter days.
- Own, manage or live in a multifamily property? Energy Trust can provide and install free, energy-efficient LEDs, showerheads, faucet aerators and advanced power strips in apartments and dwelling units. Building owners and managers can learn more here.
- Businesses of all sizes and types can receive technical assistance and cash incentives to invest in upgrades and equipment that can boost their bottom line. From foodservice equipment to computers, find a complete list of offerings for existing buildings here.
- Manufacturers can make major efficiency gains by upgrading equipment and lighting and lighting controls. Energy Trust can also help identify and implement custom capital improvements that can reduce energy costs by up to 20 percent.
- Join 10,000 homeowners and many business that are generating clean energy by installing solar panels.
- Find a licensed, insured Energy Trust trade ally contractor to get started. Trade allies receive training and support from Energy Trust to stay up to date on the latest Energy Trust standards, incentives and quality requirements.