Your tenants will appreciate tips on how to control their energy costs during this warm summer. Share these energy-saving tips with your tenants to help them save and be more comfortable.
1. Unplug battery chargers when not in use.
2. Only run dishwashers or washing machines when they’re full.
3. Turn thermostats down at night or when away.
4. Turn off lights when not in use.
5. Use fans to stay cool in the summer instead of running your air conditioning.
6. Close windows and blinds during the day—open them at night or in the morning to let cool air in.
7. Wash laundry with cold water.