Energy Trust of Oregon adds and updates incentive offerings each year, covering a variety of energy-efficient solutions that can help you reduce energy and operating costs at your multifamily property.
Energy Trust incentives help make energy-efficiency improvements more affordable. New and updated incentives include:
- Rooftop Units – Incentives range from $29/ton to $100/ton.
- Ducted Heat Pumps and Heat Pump Advanced Controls – Available for side-by-side or duplex, triplex and fourplex properties. Incentives range from $250 to $700.
- Condensing Gas Furnace – Available for stacked structures with five or more units. Incentives range from $1.50 per kBtu to $3.00 per kBtu.
- Floor and Wall Insulation –The $150 incentive cap has been removed. Incentives are $0.30 per installed square foot.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters – New tiers available. Incentives range from $150 to $500.
Be sure to check the website for eligibility requirements. Energy Trust also offers custom incentives and energy analysis for a range of cost-effective energy-efficiency improvements. To learn more, call 1.877.510.2130.